The Finance Team are looking for 2 x Full-time Senior Finance Officers to join them at our Gold Coast HQ!
Senior Finance Officer Position Description
What you will be doing
- Accounts Payable: Coding bills, matching purchase orders, payment runs, credit enquiries, statement reconciliations, AP reporting
- Accounts Receivable: Medicare billing, store register closures, debt collection (sending statements, liasing with customers), AR reporting
- Bank Reconciliations: Trading account and credit cards
- Inventory and other balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Payroll: fortnightly payroll, superannuation and tax calculations
- Data entry, journal entries, and other adhoc tasks to assist senior accountants and financial controller
- Identify process performance issues and suggest and implement solutions
Here are a few things we think will make you ideal for this role:
- You will have 2 or more years’ relevant experience, exceptional communication skills, and an ability to communicate clearly to all levels within the business.
- You will have excellent organisation and prioritization skills with the ability to manage competing priorities with a strong work ethic and drive to get things done.
- 5+ years experience in AP, AR and payroll
- Proficient using an ERP Software (MYOB Advanced would be advantageous)
- You have experience using a POS System (Lightspeed would be advantageous)
- Tech savvy or demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- WFH options (once training is complete)
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply. If you'd like to refer someone you know that may be interested, please have them send through their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close on Friday, 24th November at 5pm.