Fisher and Paykel CPAP Machine, CPAP Mask And Accessory Collection
Looking to make your CPAP therapy easy, comfortable and restful? Look no further than our range of Fisher & Paykel CPAP machines, masks and accessories.With Fisher & Paykel, comfort meets simplicity as their comprehensive range products boast a myriad of comfort options, simple navigation functions and instant access to sleep data (via the SleepStyle App).
These world class obstructive sleep apnea treatment options will give you the best night's sleep that you want and deserve.
Sleep And Breathe Freely With F&P Sleep Therapy Technology
There are a variety of features that accompany Fisher & Paykel products including:
Expiratory Relief Technology: Fisher & Paykel will ensure you have a comfortable experience with their sleep therapy products that are designed to ensure there is comfort in every breath taken. When the F&P SleepStyle Auto and specific F&P masks are paired together, you can be assured of a better night's sleep.
ThermoSmart and AirSpiral Tube Technology: In tandem, the ThermoSmart humidifier and new AirSpiral technology has been designed for an experience of complete comfort.
The new AirSpiral tube is 20% lighter than F&P's previous breathing tube to lessen the pull on your mask while you're sleeping for a more comfortable expiratory relief.
Consistent and Responsive Ramp: Exclusive features to the Fisher & Paykel Healthcare systems include their SensAwake technology that automatically functions during your sleep and continues to work throughout the night. The technology will detect periods when you may wake up or fall into a deeper sleep and will automatically relieve air pressure to a more comfortable level while you resume sleep.
Comfort, Consistency And Simplicity
In unison with their sleep therapy technology, Fisher & Paykel products are inundated with simplicity at the forefront of design, meaning that their machines and masks are so simple that you can use them in your sleep.
The features that F&P products deliver include:
- Compact and modern design: The stylish design of their masks and machines all relate to its quiet yet effective performance where it can sit discreetly on your bedside table or be used in your living room on the couch. The best part is, if you need to travel, there is a compact bag that allows you to take you CPAP machine and mask with you wherever you go. To find more travel sized CPAP machines, you can click here.
- Tracking your sleep therapy: With the SleepStyle App you can track your sleep data instantly and track your therapy process at the touch of a button. You can receive alerts regarding common CPAP therapy issues or helpful advice that empowers you to take care of your sleep.
- Simple to clean and maintain: Fisher & Paykel machines and products are made for simplicity. Easy-to-press buttons and simple menus allow you to change settings, clean out the water chamber or begin your CPAP therapy with ease.
F&P myMask: Support When It Matters Most
Fisher & Paykel believe in giving you the best help and support possible whenever you may need it. By using the F&P myMask App, you can watch step-by-step guidance videos of common tasks from navigating their simple menu system to mask-fitting, fine-tuning, cleaning and even machine assembly tips.
Receive guidance on how to address some of the most common mask issues you may be facing with the F&P myMask app that is available to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Fisher & Paykel CPAP Machines and Accessories Online and In-Store
If you're looking for a high quality Fisher and Paykel sleep apnea machine or accessory to purchase, consider CPAP Direct's wide range of products:
- Fisher and Paykel CPAP machines
- Fisher and Paykel nasal masks
- Fisher and Paykel full face masks
- Fisher and Paykel cushions
F&P CPAP Machine Features
Fisher and Paykel CPAP machines are designed to promote comfort, simplicity and relief as soon as you press start. To start sleeping without any lingering effects of sleep apnea, think about what the features of a F&P SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine could do for you.
- Auto-Adjusting Air Pressure and Fixed Pressure Systems
- Built-in Bluetooth and Cellular Connectivity
- SensAwake™ Technology
- Fully Integrated Humidifier and Power Supply
- ThermoSmart™ Humidification Technology
F&P CPAP Mask Features
For a complete therapy experience, consider a Fisher and Paykel CPAP mask. Their nasal mask, nasal pillow and full face mask options are easy to use, adjustable for comfort and seal effectively to minimise leakage to maximise CPAP comfort.
If you have any questions regarding our Fisher and Paykel CPAP range, contact email@example.com, call us on 1300 133 298 or visit us in store at a location near you.
Where are Fisher & Paykel CPAP machines made?
Fisher & Paykel CPAP machines and accompanying accessories are manufactured, assembled and tested in New Zealand.
Do I Need To Consult A Doctor Before Starting CPAP Therapy?
Before commencing treatment for obstructive sleep apnea or any other prevailing breathing or sleeping condition you should speak to your doctor or GP first to obtain an accurate diagnosis.
What Is SensAwake™?
SensAwake™ is a pressure relief technology, that has been developed by Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, that detects any irregularity in an individual's sleep patterns, specifically the transition from sleep to wake. When the transition from sleep to wake is detected the device promptly reduces the pressure to help facilitate a return to sleep.