Call US 1300 133 298 // Store Locations // Sleep Studies
Your cart is currently empty.
< CPAP Machines< CPAP Masks< CPAP Accessories< Return to Shop
Many in stock
The PowerShell turns your Z1 or Z2 CPAP device into a totally self-powered CPAP solution!
Just insert the Z1 or Z2 into the PowerShell Battery Module and you can get up to 8 hours of cord-free cpap*. The PowerShell weighs just 482 grams and is designed around a battery platform that allows you to buy as many individual modules as you need.
* Battery run time varies depending on user settings
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z1/Z2 power adapter Insert the battery module and the Z1/Z2 to create an integrated form-factor
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use
- PowerShell™ battery cradle
- 1x PowerShell™ battery module
- Lanyard to hang the device while it is inside the PowerShell; hang it from your headboard, a tent-pole or the armrest of your seat while flying.
Lithium Ion Battery
Weight - 440grams (15.5 oz)
Battery Capacity -99.4 Wh (Watt hours)
Operating Temperature - 41°-95°-F/5°-35°C
Run-Time - 8+ hours
Lifetime: approximately 300 charge / discharge cycle
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you fully charge the battery prior to each use. Remove the battery from the PowerShell when the device is not in use, unless the power supply is plugged into the PowerShell to charge the battery. Otherwise the device and PowerShell will drain the battery completely in 2-3 days.
Fully charge your PowerShell Battery before storage and at least EVERY 6 MONTHS thereafter. Failure to do this will be considered negligence and will void the warranty.
- Z1 PowerShell Getting Started Guide
Z1 CPAP Device not included.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.