Passionate about People and Performance
- Join a dynamic and thriving business with a positive empowerment culture
- Rewarding senior leadership position
- Full time position
- Vehicle or car allowance included
Looking to make a difference in a business with a great growth story and excellent supportive culture?
We want you to be a key part of our ongoing growth and success.
Leading our 15 Store Managers in enhancing performance and development across their sites and teams will be your key focus.
Ensuring all staff deliver a gold standard of service to our customers at every interaction, via phone, email and in person is our unwavering target.
You’ll be an extraordinary coach that walks their talk, empowers people in every conversation, confident in uncomfortable discussions and able to hold people to account in a way that helps them to develop and grow as a leader.
We’re looking for a combination of Tony Robbins and Dr Phil, without the big ego.
There’s no need to be stuck in an office. You’ll be based in SEQ where we have our largest footprint, with the need to visit stores in the other States when necessary.
- You will be an experienced coach, trainer or manager with experience in the retail sector
- Be service, sales and people orientated with a track record of delivering results.
- Willing to learn and lead by example.
- Be a leader and ‘own’ the space you occupy.
- Take ownership, accountability, and responsibility (there is no blame, excuses, or denial)
- Have an NLP accreditation, coaching certification or other relevant psychology training
- Be organised, structured and excellent at helping develop leadership and management capabilities
- You Make It Better. You’ll be comfortable driving change. You’ll help us constantly improve the way we deliver (we’ll expect you to raise issues or challenges as you see them, and actively participate in creating solutions.)
- Constantly invest in your own personal growth and development.
Roles within our privately owned business do not become available often, so take action right away.
How to Apply:
Please record a video (3 minutes max) of yourself outlining why you are a perfect fit, and what excites you about the opportunity. We’re interested in how you show up as a coach and not in your video production skills.
Copy and paste m.me/cpapdirect into a browser to upload your video and include your contact details and email address. (Or you can also access our Messenger page at facebook.com/cpapdirect).
We’re accepting applications up to close of business Monday the 1st of November 2021
We’ll let you know we’ve received your application. After that, you probably shouldn’t expect to hear from us until the application deadline has passed. We want to give everyone who’s interested a fair chance to apply and be evaluated.⠀
We’re looking forward to meeting you.