31st July 2021
Please be advised that all CPAP Direct clinics are still open.
We have implemented the following changes in the interest of patient & staff safety and to minimise the spread of COVID-19
- Maximum of 5 patients inside our stores at any one time. (Or up to 5 couples that are from the same household)
- Telehealth Phone consults open to the public with ALL of our stores - Click here to book a Telehealth consult
- Free touchless collection point in each store for online orders. - Area disinfected after each collection
- Urgent same day courier service available in some areas ($49)
- PPE worn by all clinicians & social distancing rules implemented
- Sterilisation practices upgraded for all hire devices and equipment^
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces in store throughout the day
We respectfully ask that anyone that exhibits any cold or flu like symptoms refrain from physically visiting our stores. Please use our free Telehealth service and home delivery option instead.
All patients that have purchased their CPAP device through us either online or in store, have access to free remote monitoring and support of their devices without the need to leave their homes. Click here for support.
Free standard shipping available on all orders over $100. Please note, due to extended COVID-19 lockdowns and high parcel volumes, Australia Post delivery times may be delayed. Click here for more information.
It is always good to be alert but not alarmed. Sleep Apnea sufferers can feel confident that CPAP Direct is a safe place to be serviced either in clinic or online.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CPAP Direct Management
^ Please note that we have suspended mask hire at this time as part of our increased measures to prevent transmission. Masks will need to be purchased, we recommend using ResMed AirFit Series and F&P's 30 Day Mask Guarantees (T&C's apply).