RemSleep Mouth Strips promote nasal breathing, reduce open-mouth snoring, and for those with sleep apnea, improve CPAP compliance. Mouth Strips can be used instead of a chinstrap for a much cooler and comfortable experience.
Many CPAP users suffer from dry mouth caused by mouth leak. Mouth leak can also lead to tooth decay, increased CPAP noise and also reduces the effectiveness of the CPAP therapy. RemSleep mouth strips reduce mouth leak and improves cpap comfort.
Mouth Strips are single-use only. Available in a 30 pack.
Mouth Strips are NOT recommended if you
- Have nasal breathing difficulties
- Are obese (BMI over 35)
- Have very low blood pressure
- Have severe heart or breathing problems
- Have a cold, sinus or ear infection
- Have severely chapped lips or non-intact skin immediately around the mouth
- Have consumed alcohol or sedatives