Free 5YR Warranty included! Add any mask of choice for only $100!
Discount applied at checkout!
The ULTIMATE Travel CPAP Device has arrived - Transforms from Premium to Portable in just one click!
The new SmartMed iDisc Auto Device is the only high-performance all round PAP solution in the world. The relentless pursuit of perfection & care has brought quality & portability together.
The iDisc offers the quality and humidification of an everyday PAP device as well as the ability to conveniently downsize when travelling. One click of a button releases the iDisc from the home humidifier dock and converts it into a compact portable device so there is no need to worry about carrying additional bulky CPAP luggage. The high quality touch screen featured on the iDisc series brings class and ease of use to the device. The colour screen is touch sensitive and very easy to navigate. The device features comprehensive ‘on-screen’ sleep reports including central & RERA event detection as well as CSR.
Not only is the SmartMed iDisc convenient for travel, it is one of the quietest devices on the market. Click here to see how the iDisc noise compares to other CPAP Machines.
- Auto & CPAP modes
- 4G internal modem for remote monitoring
- SmartSleep app for tracking detailed sleep results
- Touch screen display
- Auto start / Auto Stop triggered by patient breathing
- IPR pressure relief to make it easier to exhale
- Auto ramp feature
- Bonus Hard Case for travelling
- Travel bag
- Humidifier with 'water level detection' technology and Heated Tube (Home use only)
- FAA Approved
iPower Battery Disc (Up to 12 hours use) - Currently unavailable due to stock shortages.
- DC Converter with cigarette lighter socket for use on 12/24V
Mode: CPAP & APAP
Screen Size: 8.9 cm / 3.5 inches
Dimensions (with humidifier): L 27 x W 15 x H 14 cm
Dimensions (without humidifier): 15 x 15 x 7 cm
Weight (with humidifier): 1.6 kg
Weight (without humidifier): 680 g
Pressure range: 4 - 20 cmH2O
Data storage: 1 Year
- SmartMed iDisc Brochure
- SmartMed iDisc User Manual
- Monitor your data using the Smart Sleep App
The SmartMed iDisc device is a limited release and only available from selected CPAP Providers.