The freedom you want, the performance you need
Designed for freedom, AirFit™ F30i delivers full face performance with minimal facial contact. The under-the-nose cushion provides a wide field of vision while eliminating the risk of red marks and discomfort on your nasal bridge. And with its tube-up design, you can move freely and sleep in many positions.
This mask is compatible with all CPAP Devices except for the ResMed AirMini Travel Machine.
- Top-of-head tube connection makes it easy to sleep and move comfortably
- Quick-release elbow is designed for easy connection and disconnection of the mask from tubing.
- UltraCompact cushion nestles under the nose, providing a wide field of vision while eliminating red marks and discomfort on the nasal bridge.
- Magnetic clips* help guide the headgear to the frame, so the mask is easy to put on and take off. Soft open-edge headgear is designed for extra softness and comfort.
- Optional soft wraps can help add softness and comfort at the cheeks.
- ResMed AirFit 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Terms and conditions apply. Click here for full details.
* Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic hemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
- AirFit F30i User Guide
- AirFit F30i Sizing Template
- AirFit F30i Patient Brochure